MINSAN LANG KITANG IIBIGIN (Aaron Paul Del Rosario) by RAFFY LATA

                   

Please follow my Artist Profile (RAFFY LATA) on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon Music and YouTube Music. READ ON...
You've probably already seen the video preview I posted a couple of days ago, so this rendition should sound familiar already. I didn't plan to use my "Antonio Loriente Angela" guitar for this recording, but I just grabbed the guitar that was closest to me when I sat down to record this piece. I really like the sound of this spruce top guitar that has served me for the last 15 years, but I need to change the strings the next time I use it to record. This guitar arrangement is by Filipino virtuoso guitarist, Monching Carpio, and it was based on a 1993 song which was popularized by Filipino balladeer Ariel Rivera. Monching provides the tab for free here https://www.patreon.com/file?h=52204114&i=8375225. There was a movie of the same title that was made a year later. In 2011, a TV series (again with the same title) was created and ran for almost a year. The score itself is short, but one needs to prepare to execute a lot of arpeggios. I actually only have the guitar tab so I had to write down the note values and fingerings before I could play it.
I don't know much about the composer, Aaron Paul Del Rosario, but his discography is pretty broad and he composed or arranged songs for the big name Filipino singers which include Lea Salonga, Rico J. Puno, Dingdong Avanzado, Ogie Algasid and many more.
Follow my page Gitara Sa Kanto and subscribe to my channel youtube.com/pasigenyo for more Philippine Guitar Music.
Thanks for watching.
#classicalguitar #minsanlangkitangiibigin #ARIELRIVERA #OPMSongs #OPM #opmlovesong #OPMHits #raffylata #pasigenyo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Guitar Music CD

Kuko Ko