SA YO LAMANG (Manoling Francisco, SJ) by RAFFY LATA


SA 'YO LAMANG Manoling Francisco, SJ performer: RAFFY LATA In this video, I'm playing my kids' small half-size Excel classical guitar (made in China) which I used to teach them with a long time ago. I found it laying around their old room with worn out strings, so I dusted it off and put on new strings. My fingers could barely fit in the small frets, but I managed to play this classic worship piece. This is just a DEMO performance and I just played the chords then inserted the melody with some accompanying arpeggio. It's not really an arrangement that can be written down and/or shared. Follow my page facebook.com/gitarasakanto and subscribe to my YT channel youtube.com/pasigenyo for more Philippine Guitar Music. Follow me also on popular music streaming services such as Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Pandora and many more. Thanks for watching. #raffylata #classicalguitar #pasigenyo #harana #kundiman #filipino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Guitar Music CD

Kuko Ko